Full Life provides Personal Assistance, Adult Day Health and Employment services that empower individuals with developmental disabilities to lead full, happy and self-determined lives.
We offer a full range of person-centered services tailored to the unique needs and goals of each of our clients, including:
- in-home, overnight stays [and companionship]
- household cleaning and maintenance
- personal hygiene assistance
- healthy food preparation
- socialization [and peer-to-peer] skill development
- recreational, volunteer and community opportunities
- employment supports including prevocational skills building, support in finding a job and on-the-job coaching.
Contact us to learn how we can help you or a family member achieve your vision for a Full Life.