Aloha Full Life ‘Ohana!
Full Life Hawaii, Abled Hawai’i Artists and Donkey Mill Art Center are excited to announce the first annual Pua Na Pua Art Festival, empowering people of all abilities to explore self-employment through the arts. This art fair will take place on Saturday, August 13 from 10am – 2pm at the Keahou Shopping Center, in Kailua-Kona. It is the first of its kind in West Hawaii, and will inclusively celebrate the contributions of both developmentally-disabled (DD) and non-DD artists with booths available to artists of all abilities. The event will feature arts, crafts, and artisanal items, live music, demos, a silent auction and more.
Full Life is looking for:
- Volunteers –
- Pass out promotional Flyers
- Solicit silent auction items by taking a donation request letter to your friends that own or manage business or friends willing to donate fine art
- Pick up silent auction donations
- Event volunteers –
- Set up and take down
- Artist Registration
- Silent auction (set up, bid sheets, taking bids, time keeping, payments, etc.)
- Volunteer for art demos
- Volunteer for stage entertainment and sound system
- Call to artists
- We are looking for artists to participate in the event. We are recruiting artists with and without developmental disabilities
- Artists will be able to display and sell a variety of fine arts and crafts
- Beach Tents
- We need about 10-15 10X10 beach tents. Please let us know if we can borrow yours from Thursday August 11 to Monday August 15.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- We need an organized individual to coordinate approximately 20 volunteers and their activities. Full Life may be able to pay a person for this temporary position.
- We are looking for musical or other entertainers willing to donate their talents during the event. Please let us know if you know anyone who we could ask to provide entertainment.
Please contact Jim Kilgore or Mar Ortaleza.
Jim – Phone: 808-313-2314 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mar – Phone: 808-895-5353 Email: email@example.com
Mahalo for your support and help with Pua Na Pua!